Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Life - Happy New Year!!


Beach hopping in Asia, all I can think of right now is how far I feel from my reality and how close I feel to a life that I wasn't a part of up until yesterday.  Call it illusion or the essence of vacation, I’m fine with both; For all that seems to matter right now is that I’m happy, I’m at peace and I’m loved.

Looking back at 2013, I realize how little and how much I've changed on the whole since December 2012; there have been such intense situations I've experienced this year… some that I so looked forward to and some that I never thought I’d have to go through ever.

New Year 2014 New Beliefs

The ups and the downs this year have been major. I feel a year older. I feel I have lived a real life for a whole year. These 365 days have added so much to my being and to my belief systems. At the same time, they've given me so much human work to perform.

By “human work” I mean the things that we need to work on to progress and to develop. This human form was granted to us not to live, laugh, cry and die. That was the agenda in the animal form.

Having taken birth in a Human Consciousness, we have signed up for the responsibility of questioning our old beliefs and forming progressive new beliefs that would help us to revolutionize the belief system individually at first, and for the human race as a whole.

Sooner or later, we would learn from our mistakes, tide over our struggles, soar over our glories and give to life the meaning that we create for ourselves in each lifetime of our soul on this Earth. 

So, I’m revolutionizing my New Year’s Resolution 2014. I resolve to have “atleast” 3 new positive beliefs by the end of 2014:
  • I am my source of happiness.
  • I am free to be me.
  • I respect everything I am.

This isn't easy, as these statements are not how I naturally feel when in the midst of trouble, rather much the opposite. But to transform my human work form this year into material energy for the next, I resolve to add the glow to my belief system via these 3 beliefs, for a start.

My suggestion: Have a look at 2013 for you, for your life. Go through your most intense pleasures and pains. Detect the negative beliefs you had or the positive ones that would have helped you to deal better, on after thought now. Then, choose 3 beliefs to work with, for a start. You’re all set!
 
New Year Resolutions

Well then, getting back to my beach hopping illusive reality holiday, I’m signing off for this year...  Let the human work begin!

Do let me know how you spend the new years and which beliefs you choose to make life a more fulfilling experience for you. :)

Let’s toast to New Beliefs and a glowing New Year 2014!!!


2 comments:

  1. I am my source of happiness.
    I am free to be me.
    I respect everything I am.
    Awesome term---*human work*.The world would be a happier place if we would work on our selves.Keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. We're certainly on track to building a happier world if we all just do a little of our human work everyday! Keep visiting :)

    ReplyDelete